Confused how to upload data.

Confused how to upload data.

Postby Mysic » 09 Mar 2017, 23:12

I have the addons listed, VF_RaidDamage, VF_Realmplayers, SW_Stats, SW Fixlogstrings, Recap, KTM. Yet the raid I went to didn't have stats uploaded, I also don't upload my character on realmplayers after I log. But for a raid I was on where there was a different player who uploaded he was able to upload the fights and the site even said it used my raidstats to help get more accurate information. Not sure why this is happening, I use a standard client and common addons, but I think I might have missed an addon maybe? Or something Idk.
Mysic

Re: Confused how to upload data.

Postby Dilatazu » 10 Mar 2017, 11:56

Hey,

I am a little bit confused by your text. You say it didnt upload but at the same time your data was used?

Can you clarify what is working and what is not working?

Make sure you have a UserID configured.
Make sure you target yourself to get updated on realmplayers armory.
All RealmPlayers related addons should always be installed through the launcher, if you are unable to install them through the launcher you did something wrong(unless you already installed them through the launcher).

Goodluck!
Dilatazu
Site Admin

Postby Mysic » 10 Mar 2017, 12:42

So on the raid, http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidO ... Raid=62164 you can see that it says fights recorded by me and gundaar, the problem I am having is that when i target myself, or when I go on raids it doesn't upload the stats to the site after I log out.

I only downloaded the addons through the VF launcher, well I didn't download recap (I've had that since Old Nostalrius) but I followed the instructions and downloaded most addons through the launcher after putting in my UserID.
Mysic

Postby Dilatazu » 10 Mar 2017, 14:44

Hey,

Make sure you have "Contribute to" RealmPlayers and RaidStats activated in the Application Settings of VF_WowLauncher.
Also make sure you have all the addons enabled.

Hope this helps!
Dilatazu
Site Admin

Postby Lehman Russ » 10 Mar 2017, 22:56

The data is transmitted after you close the application, not after you log out.

And by that I mean the WoW Client. Not the Launcher.
Lehman Russ

Postby Mysic » 11 Mar 2017, 09:07

I only close my client by alt f-4'ing out, so to me logging out and closing client are synonymous, my apologies. And I have it checked and all the addons downloaded and enabled. Also when I am running the addons required my damage meter Recap no longer records ranged damage (like all mages/hunters/warlocks say 0 dps, like literally 0).
Mysic

Postby Mysic » 11 Mar 2017, 09:10

Screenshot of it open, http://imgur.com/a/QcZJv
Mysic

Postby Dilatazu » 11 Mar 2017, 14:32

And you are starting wow through the launcher play button right? The CMD window with some text info regarding the uploading should appear everytime you close the wow client.
Dilatazu
Site Admin

Postby Amira » 11 Mar 2017, 15:17

go to wow-wtf-account-accountname-realmname-charactername-addons.txt. there will be list of addons u use. check this:
VF_RaidDamage: enabled
VF_RealmPlayers: enabled
SW_FixLogStrings: enabled
SW_Stats: enabled
when i had this problem, vf raid damage was disabled in txt file but in game it showed like enabled :)
Amira

Postby Mysic » 11 Mar 2017, 23:17

I was not opening the game from the launcher, as well the text file was off, i fixed both of those and I got the cmd prompt now and such thanks guys!!!
Mysic

Return to General Discussions