VF_WoWLauncher only in taskbar

Report all the issues and bugs you can find for RealmPlayers(Armory) here.

VF_WoWLauncher only in taskbar

Postby spasut » 05 Mar 2017, 18:17

Hey guys,

since today I can't use the VF WoWlauncher anymore, because I can see the application only in the taskbar. I am using Windows 10.
The window isnt on my desktop when I start the application. When I use the windows 10 Taskview I can see the window of the application, but I can't bring it to
my desktop. I tried to dock it to the left or right desktop, also used the other options in the Taskview, nothing works.
Anyone else got this problem?

best regards,

Andre
spasut

Re: VF_WoWLauncher only in taskbar

Postby Dilatazu » 06 Mar 2017, 15:05

Hey,

I remember some other people have had this problem before.

I think it is due to the settings file getting corrupted or something and the position of the window is outside your screen.
There might be a way in your taskbar to start the launcher with a different position. I cant remember what it was called now and i am not at home able to look it up.

You can also try to use [WIN] + [Arrow] key combination to move the window(when you have it focused).

The last resort is going into the Launcher installation folder and deleting the settings.cfg file. This should fix the issue for next time you start the launcher. Unfortunately this would mean you lose some settings so you have to configure the UserID etc again.

Hope any of this helps. Goodluck!
Dilatazu
Site Admin

Re: VF_WoWLauncher only in taskbar

Postby spasut » 06 Mar 2017, 15:27

Hello,

thanks for the reply!

I will try it out when I'm at home. Sorry, I just saw that I used the wrong sub forum, me noob...

best regards,

Andre
spasut

Return to Issues and bug reports